Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The Auto Agent is a tuning device with limitless possibilities. But the hardware can only be so good unless you have the best tuning to go along with that device. Kory Willis, owner of PPEI, is well known for developing tuning that truly delivers usable power. Demand the best for your 6.7 Cummins, a PPEI EZ LYNK for unrivaled performance.
EZ LYNK AUTO AGENT DETAILS: The AutoAgent connects to the vehicles via the OBDII-port and broadcasts a Wi-Fi access point (AP) which allows a wireless connection to the vehicle using any iOS or Android device . By launching the free EZ LYNK application on your device, engine data is seamlessly streamed to the phone or other smart devices. The AutoAgent also has the capability to reflash vehicle system controllers with ECU profiles shared by technicians.
Technicians will quickly learn to appreciate the EZ LYNK Cloud where they can easily manage customers/vehicles and all the data associated with them (datalogs, engine profiles, vehicles information). Transferring engine profiles via USB connection, SD card or e-mail are now a thing of the past as technicians have the capability to share engine profiles with the click of a button to completely eliminate user-error from the equation.
On the other side of things, the end-user can conveniently share datalogs and other vehicle information to any technician with the touch of a finger without even leaving the driver seat. Datalogs can be quickly started and stopped from the main gauge display screen and bookmarks can be added to draw interest to the specific points of a datalog if desired. A graphical web-based datalog viewing solution will soon be incorporated into the EZ LYNK Cloud as well.
A fully customizable user interface allows the end-user to create a gauge interface that suits their particular needs. Technicians can also create default PID configurations that are automatically loaded during a reflash procedure to further assist in the troubleshooting and diagnostic process.
- ManufacturerPPEI | Power Performance Enterprises, Inc | EFILive by Kory Willis
- Shift On The Fly
- +15 Horsepower
- +30 Horsepower
- +60 Horsepower
- +100 Horsepower
- +150 Horsepower
- Shift On The Fly power level adjustments
- Up to 150 RWHP gains!
- Optional TCM (Transmission) Tuning
- Tuning designed specifically for use with all emissions equipment in place and functioning
- Live vehicle diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Mobile app that communicates seamlessly with your vehicle
- Plugs into your vehicle's on-board diagnostic II port and relays data to your phone.
- Your technician sends you software updates for your vehicle's computers. The update can be installed without having to bring your vehicle to your repair facility.
- Easily send data to any technician for instantaneous assistance with your vehicle.
- Live Data: Check and clear diagnostic trouble codes. Playback 30 minutes of data.
- Your technician can login to EZ LYNK's cloud server and connect to your vehicle almost as if they were riding with you.
- You can use your smartphone to quickly view live data as it streams from your vehicle.
- The EZLYNK Dashboard conveniently displays information not available on your factory instrument panel.
- This product will not allow for the removal or disablement of factory emissions equipment, such as EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) or DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
- Product is not returnable if the packaging has been opened and/or product has been installed.
- This product must be used in conjunction with all emissions equipment in place and functioning.
- In order to utilize the shift on the fly functionality, you will be required to add the optional switch. If you do not add the switch, the EZ LYNK will default to the base power level
- Emissions compliance assertion made by PPEI based upon independent testing. Product is not available for shipment to California
- This product is not capable of supporting any vehicle in which the emissions equipment has been removed or disabled
- Product does not include screen itself
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Am I able to add custom tunes to this tuner after purchase??
Yes, you can add custom tunes to this device. -TL
If i installed this, would i be able to return back to the 100% stock tune and remove the auto agent unit from my truck??
Yes you could re-install the stock tune and remove the Ezlynk from your truck. But it will not go in another truck without a new support pack. -Sands