Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
By ensuring your engine is fed clean, consistent fuel you will gain power, fuel economy, and reliability. FASS is a proven name in diesel fuel lift pumps that not only deliver the fuel, but also clean the fuel down to 3 microns as well as remove entrained air.
The Titanium Signature Series diesel fuel lift pump was engineered by FASS Fuel Systems to be the top performing, longest lasting and most reliable aftermarket filtration system in the diesel industry. Rated at 165 gallons per hour and backed by a five year, one million mile warranty, the Titanium Series lift pump is capable of supporting a semi diesel engine with enough fuel with stock fueling system upgrades. A Titanium Series lift pump also offers advanced filtration benefits that will help protect the injection systems, effectively extending the life of your injectors. These benefits include an improved filtration rating of 3 Microns, a built in water separation filter, and FASS Fuel Systems patented air/vapor removal process.
The Titanium Series diesel fuel pumps are the superior fuel pump and filtration system in the diesel industry. This is because FASS has a sharp focus on perfecting their pumps and how they are engineered, taking the extra steps that competitors ignore while they rush to get product out the door. By doing this, FASS has less than a 2% failure rate and a design that implements unique design features you can only get with FASS Fuel Systems.
- FASS Silencing Technology (FST) was developed by the engineering team at FASS Fuel Systems to help reduce the noise created by aftermarket fuel and air separation diesel lift pumps. By using radius cuts, tighter tolerances on all gears and a high quality military Spec'd Coating over the aluminum base, FASS Fuel Systems was able to develop the quietest fuel air separation system on the market.
- Performance Radius Cuts (PRC) are an advanced machining technique used to improve the flow of fuel through the diesel lift pump by creating smooth flowing cuts within the aluminum housing. This prevents the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel and also to prevent stagnate fuel pockets from forming within the corner of a 90 degree bend. FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Series Diesel Fuel Pumps are the only Fuel Air Separation System that incorporates these exclusive Performance Radius Cuts, lesser competitors commonly use T-Bone and square 90 degree fittings that can limit fuel flow, cause restrictions and reintroduce air back into your fuel.
- Mass Flow Return (MFR) technology is used to continually "polish" your fuel by keeping a positive pressure on the fuel being delivered to the engine and returning the fuel, that's not yet needed, back to the tank after it has been passed through the filtration process, removing dirt, air, vapor and water. This means your fuel is being constantly moved and cleaned, guarantying that your diesel truck always has the freshest and cleanest fuel possible.
- The vast majority of unmodified Class 8 semi trucks will operate perfectly with our 165gph (T 165G model). Modified vehicles may require the higher flow rate of our T 250G model. Other specific fuel rates are also available.
- Class 8 semi trucks with Unit Injected Mechanical (UIM) fuel systems require an additional oil pressure switch (part number 78143) which is included in this kit for proper operation.
- Class 8 FASS systems all require fuel line kits for installation. Please visit our Fuel Line Kits page for fitment options.
Ordering Replacement Fuel Filters and Water Separators: This is a a great time to grab a few replacement filters with your new FASS system. Below you can add an extra Water Separator/Fuel Filter. It is always recommended that you keep a spare filter in your truck at all times. The fuel filter requires changing about every 12k-15k miles. Save money by ordering extra filters/ separators with your kit. We give you free shipping when purchased with your new FASS. The 3 Micron Fuel filter is included in the options above, is part number FF-1003. The replacement water separator part number is FS-1001.
- SkuDDP-TS UIM 165G
- ManufacturerFASS Fuel Systems
- MPNTS UIM 165G
- Preset 16 PSI Fuel Pressure
- 165 Gallons Per Hour Flow Rating
- Supports Stock to 600 Horsepower
- Removes Water, Air and Debris From Diesel Fuel
- 3 Micron Filtration Rating
- Protects and Extends The Life Of Your Injectors
- Improved Cold Weather Starts
- Decreases Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide Emissions
- 1/2 Inch Fuel Lines and Ports
- Fuel Mileage Improvement
- Improved Fuel Volume Delivery
- Smoother Engine Idle
- Optional Electric Heater Ports
- Optional Fuel Pressure Gauge Port
- Limited 4 Year Warranty
- 30,000 Mile Filter Life Expectancy
- Quietest Motor On The Market
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE