Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
- Edge Evolution CTS2 Programmer and Monitor
- Edge Jammer Cold Air Intake (Your Choice of Oiled or Dry Air Filter)
- Level 1: 25 HP 75 lb-ft
- Level 2: 45 HP 145 lb-ft
- Level 3: 70 HP 190 lb-ft
- Level 4: 95 HP 270 lb-ft
The Evolution CTS2 reprograms your truck's stock computer. It resides in the cab with one simple cable connection to the OBDII (diagnostic) port under the dash. The Evolution is used to save the stock files from the vehicle computer and then upload the Edge calibrations into the vehicle computer. This product comes with multiple power levels custom tuned by a whole team of engineers at Edge and can be installed in minutes without ever popping the hood. The programmer greatly increases horsepower and torque. Not only does it re-tune your vehicle, it stays mounted in the cab and features real-time, monitoring of vital engine data for a complete gauge package.
The Jammer Cold Air Intake design was engineered to move the intake box away from the engine heat to reduce warm air flow and catch the cooler outside air. Moving the air filter helps capture the outside cooler air that can be sucked into the engine for combustion. Cooler air brings more oxygen (denser air) into the combustion chamber, which equates to more power. When combining cooler, more dense air to the engine, you are able to have a more efficient combustion as well as add more fuel, equaling more power.
AIR FILTER OPTIONS: Edge offers this kit with two available air filter options. The first option, oiled, is a cleanable, reusable filter that upon servicing requires air filter oil to be applied to the filter media. This is an excellent option for those in very dusty conditions. The second option is a dry filter that is also cleanable and reusable, but does not require oil. This this filter is still very effective at filtering out dust, its not quite as effective as oiled. The decision is yours and typically based upon your particular environment.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- DTC Read and Clear
- Compatible with Expandable Accessory System (EAS)
- Axle Gear Ratio
- Tire Size - 22.5" - 42"
- Speedometer Correction
- Speed Limiter - 102-250
- Torque Management Adjustment - Edge Optimized, Stock, Advanced
- Injection Timing - Edge Optimized, Stock, Advanced
- EO Number - Intake D-541-15 / Evolution D-541-18
- In-Cab Monitoring
- Color Screen
- Custom Background/ MyStyle
- Screen Auto-Dim
- Alerts and Records
- Performance Tests
- Data Acquisition - Advanced + PIDS
- Internet Updateable
- Tow Tune
- Economy Tune
- MANUAL REGEN
- Added Horsepower
- Added Fuel Economy
- Compatible with Edge Tuning Devices
- Enclose Housing for Increased Airflow
- Improves Continuous Power
- Lifetime Reusable Filter
- High Flow
- Pre Oiled or Dry Filter
- ManufacturerEdge Products
- MPN39022 | 39022-D
- This product will not allow for the removal or disablement of factory emissions equipment, such as EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) or DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
- Product is not returnable if the packaging has been opened and/or product has been installed.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Hi, I've purchased a 2019 Mototrhome with a ISB 340 hp Cummins motor. I'm curios what tuner would work best to get more torque when needed for pulling my trailer over the mountains and to get a good mpg when just cruising the flat roads. The spec says the 340 hp with 700lb torque. A little more would be nice when needed. Ross?
This part will not work for your application. For a tuning device for you, contact our sales department and we will get you pointed in the right direction.888-993-4373 -TL
Does this tuner also fix the ""check engine"" if I do a dpf/Egr delete??
No, this kit is designed to keep your factory emission intact.-TL