Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Expand your towing capabilities with the Gen-Y dual receiver hitch. This hitch is designed for RVers, off-roaders, or any serious outdoorsmen. This dual receiver gives you the capability to use the top positions for a bike rack and or spare tire carrier all while still towing a trailer. The range of adjust ability will allow you to safely adapt to any bumper pull trailer by simply using the single pin to adjust height. This allows you to hook up fast and also ensure that the trailer you are towing is as level as possible.
IMPORTANT NOTES: GEN-Y recommends anyone running a 12" or more of drop also purchase the GEN-Y Stabilizer kit(GH-0100).
- ManufacturerGen-Y Hitch
- MPNGH-323 | GH-324 | GH-325 | GH-326 | GH-327 | GH-328 | GH-329 | GH-3210
- Includes Two Hitch Pins
- Includes Versa Ball 2 5/16" and 2" Balls and Pintle Lock
- Works on any 2" standard Receiver
- 1,500 Lb Tongue Weight
- Fabricated with Heavy Duty Steel
- Precision Milled and Drilled
- Easy One Pin Adjustment
- Works with Weight Distribution System(GH-302)
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Sand Blasted and Coated with a Durable Silver Vein Powder Coat
- Made in the USA
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Do you make a 2.5 "" reciver and is there one with 2,000 tongue and 18k rating?
This would be the closest hitch I would have for you: https://www.dieselpowerproducts.com/p-18053-gen-y-mega-duty-series-21k-drop-hitch-25-shank-hitch-w-versa-ball-pintle.aspx