Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Are you ready for a direct bolt-on turbocharger kit with exhaust manifold and all necessary hardware for increased performance for your stock to moderately modified 12 valve Cummins? If so, the 54mm BladeRunner turbo from AFE is what you've been asking for! This kit is complete with absolutely everything you need including all gaskets, manifold hardware, turbo mounting hardware, and even a supplied oil injector to ensure your turbo is properly oiled for the first start up! There is no other replacement turbo kit on the market that is this complete. This kit works excellent on completely stock trucks and provides a 25% increase in flow increased horsepower and torque.
Direct Replacement: This turbo can be installed on 1994-1998 model years as a direct, bolt-on replacement. All connections to the vehicle are compatible with the OE geometry, resulting in a quick and reliable connection.
Compressor: The housing utilizes OE inlet and outlet. A wastegate actuator is mounted to the integrated cast bracket and comes preset to factory setting.
Optional Turbine Exhaust Elbow: Many times, the factory turbine elbow is cracked or forged to the factory turbo and is not able to be transferred to a new turbo. Or possibly, you have an inoperable exhaust brake that is installed in this position. Either way, we offer this optional replacement elbow if yours is in need of replacement.
- Stock Replacement with no core charge
- Cast ductile iron manifold
- A direct bolt-on replacement; all connections to the vehicle are compatible with the OE geometry
- Additional fueling is not required
- Wastegate actuator is included, comes preset to factory specifications
- In house testing produced a max gain of +4 horsepower and +12 lbs. x ft. of torque, verified by our in house dyno
- 2-Year Warranty
- Compressor Inducer - 54 mm
- Compressor Exducer - 76 mm / Trim: 50
- Turbine Inducer - 65 mm
- Turbine Exducer - 58 / Trim: 80 mm
- Turbine Housing: 12 cm2
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
What's hp is this rated to?
This is designed as a stock replacement setup. AFE claims an additional 4hp and 12 lb ft. of torque. -TL
Does this manifold have a port for an egt probe?
Yes it does have a pre-drilled and tapped port. DppSands