Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
These shocks are designed and built to give your vehicle outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street.
ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.5 Series shocks are designed and built to give your vehicle outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street. These shocks are configured specifically for each application in both length and damping tune. Like all ICON shock absorbers, V.S. 2.5 Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. For piggyback and specific remote reservoir applications; ICON's unique use of a 6061 billet aluminum manifold a few inches below the top cap of the shock creates an internal "Bump Zone" that when used creates an additional 20% of damping force. This additional force helps prevent harsh bottom outs and controls the suspension when compressing at high velocity.
- ManufacturerICON Vehicle Dynamics
- Remote reservoir design improves heat dissipation to reduce shock fade during prolonged use
- 100% Revalveable
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with remote reservoir
- One piece digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 7/8” diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- CAD plated, precision machined 1026 DOM steel shock body for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100% Rebuildable
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE