Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
CarbonTreat is the cure for a problem you may not know exists. That said, you probably have heard of injector failures and plugged fuel filters that is most prevalent in common rail (high pressure) fuel injection systems, right? CarbonTreat directly targets the root cause of most of these failures.
Especially when subjected to extremely high pressures, such as those found in a common rail fuel system, diesel fuel has the tendency to form asphalthenes, as well as other unstable compounds, which will deposit anywhere they can, typically fuel filters and injectors. These deposits will inhibit fuel flow causing injectors to not operate as intended, leading to failure, as well as bottlenecks in the fuel filter itself (both robbing horsepower and overall efficiency).
CarbonTreat contains highly concentrated, multi-functional additive systems to improve fuel economy, reduce exhaust emissions and increase horsepower. Further blended into CarbonTreat is a non-alcohol jet fuel deicer/water dispersant to remove moisture present in the fuel and prevent the formation of stable-fuel-water emulsions. Schaeffer's proprietary lubricity additive, SynShield provides added protection against fuel system wear and injector scoring for longer component life.
Initially developed for newer model vehicles, CarbonTreat can be used in any diesel-powered vehicle and in all types of diesel fuel, including ultra low sulfur diesel fuel and biodiesel blends.
CarbonTreat exceeds cleanup and keep clean performance as shown by the Peugeot DW10 Injector Depositing Test throughout the entire fuel system. CarbonTreat is registered and meets US EPA requirements for blending into low sulfur diesel fuels.
- ManufacturerSchaeffer's Lubricants
- MPNTD-137CT | TD-137CT-12 | TD-137CT-6
- Improves fuel’s cetane rating – up to 5 points.
- Eliminates black filter deposits.
- Reduces soot generated in an engine's combustion chamber.
- Reduces emissions, exhaust smoke and particulates.
- Anti-wear protection throughout fuel system.
- Restores and optimizes horsepower.
- Easier cold weather starting and faster warm up.
- Protects fuel system against rust and corrosion.
- Controls moisture.
- Improves fuels economy.
- 3.5 ounces to treat 40 gallons
- 8.5 ounces to treat 100 gallons
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE