Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
If you're looking for enhanced airflow to create additional boost at lower RPM's and better filtration, look no further than the Brute Force HD line from AEM. By creating additional airflow, you will gain horsepower, responsiveness, fuel economy, all while reducing EGT's (Exhaust Gas Temperatures). Couple this with AEM's superior filtration and you have a package that's hard to beat.
The Brute Force HD intakes flow up to 84% more than factory intake systems to eliminate restriction and accommodate additional modifications. All kits include a complete hardware kit, steel heat shield, reinforced brackets, unmatched looks, and a lifetime guarantee, what's not to like?
- MPN21-9211D | 21-9211DP | 21-9211DC
- Oil-Free DRYFLOW air filter is up to 99.52% efficient, filters as small as one micron, dramatically out-flows the engines requirements and delivers up to four times the dust holding capacity of the competition
- High-quality S.S. hose clamps ease the installation process and securely fasten the intake to the vehicle
- High-quality couplers are included with each kit
- Carbon-Black powder coated steel heat shield included (when applicable)
- Constructed of mandrel-bent 6063 aluminum
- CNC-Machined MAF Adapters provide factory-like fit and prevent check engine lights
- Reinforced, TIG-welded "DOGBONE" brackets are almost impossible to break and mount to chassis with dual soft vibration mounts
- 50-State Legal All AEM intakes are CARB exempt or pending CARB exemption
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
will this work on a truck with a body lift??
Depending on how high the body lift is. If you are still utilizing a factory intake then yes. -TL
What is the part number for the replacement filter for?
You would need 21-2259DK. DppSands