Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
- 100% polyurethane construction will not deteriorate over time to heat or chemical exposure
- Washable/reusable media with deepest pleats in the industry
- Open consistent pleat distribution for excellent airflow
- Progressive bump seal eliminates need for sealing gasket or grease
- Standard Progressive 5 layer
- Pro-Dry S oil free 2-layer synthetic media
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
What is the flow rate (cfm) of these 3 filters??
We do not have those numbers. I have tried to ask AFE and they don't have those numbers recorded. You will still be a little held back by the factory box. We would recommend a full replacement box.
How do you tell if a used filter that needs to be cleaned is dry or oil type??
AFE should mold in a part number on those filters. Take a look for that, if not you might have to send some pictures to AFE they can probably tell. SNA