Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
This air intake system produces 5 max horsepower, 12lbs. x ft. torque and out-flowed the factory intake by 81%. Includes a durable 16 gauge, powder-coated heat shield; this air intake system features a washable/reusable conical air filter. This intake system also features a heat-insulating molded plastic tube that replaces the stock intake tract and directs increased air flow with improved volumetric efficiency for maximum performance. One-piece heat shield requires little or no assembly and the filter is constructed with 100% polyurethane for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
California Air Resource Board D-550-26
- MPN51-31342-1 | 54-31342-1
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Increases horsepower & torque
- Maximizes airflow for better acceleration and responsiveness
- Improved performance results in greater fuel efficiency
- Installs in less than 60 minutes using factory mounting points
- No cutting or drilling to engine compartment is required
- Replaces OE air filter with high flow high performance 360 degree radial flow air filter
- Washable/reusable air filter with the deepest pleats in the industry is the largest possible in the space allowed
- Replaces factory air box with a heat-blocking shield that seals to the hood
- Limited lifetime warranty
FILTER MEDIA OPTIONS:
- Standard Progressive 5 layer
- Pro-Dry S oil free 2-layer synthetic media
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Alan Verified Buyer 5/15/18
Worth the money. In my opinion.
Fit perfect in my 08 dodge 2500. Didn't expect huge difference in power, but turbo sound is a little more profound. Throttle response was improved slightly too. Overall good product.
Thank you for the review. You're right, upgrading with a cold air intake doesn't typically make a HUGE difference, but a very noticeable increase in throttle response, some midrange, more MPG's, and an improvement in turbo sound.
Where Can I find a replacement filter for this Intake? I already have this Set up, But my Filter is old and cracking. And partly Collapsed.?
You will need to call in. 888-993-4373