Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
- Does not fit Power Wagon models
- May interfere with snow plow equipment
- Is compatible with most swaybar drop brackets on lifted trucks
- 2003-2008 Ram 2500 & 3500 Four Wheel Drive with 4 Bolts that mount steering head to steering box
- 2003-2008 Ram 2500 & 3500 Four Wheel Drive with 6 Bolts that mount steering head to steering box found on Mopar Upgraded Steering Box
- 2003-2008 Ram 2500 & 3500 Four Wheel Drive with 4 Bolts that mount steering head to steering box found on aftermarket Borgeson Steering Box and reuses the Ram style pitman arm
- 2009-2013 Ram 2500 Four Wheel Drive
- 2009-2012 Ram 3500 Four Wheel Drive
- 2014-2018 Ram 2500 Four Wheel Drive
- 2013-2018 Ram 3500 Four Wheel Drive
- The Wobble Stopper
- Eliminates steering wander and wobble caused by excessive shaft play in the steering box
- Designed for easy, bolt-in installation in about an hour
- Virtually eliminates frame flex at the steering box mounting point
- More positive steering feel
- Silver vein powder coated for corrosion resistance
- Greaseable, high-quality bearing for reliable operation
- High-strength mounting hardware
- Fits both gas and diesel
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Hello I didn't do enough research when ordering my BD Steering Box Stabilizer and I ordered the wrong one. I ordered a :BD-1032007 when I needed a BD-1032005. My question is i was wondering if I could by just the bearing and the piece that the bearing attaches too and replaces the nut on the steering box? My other option maybe is that I think that my steering box is going bad and I should just replace with the upgraded steering box that the BD-1032007 steering box stabilizer. Is the Borgeson ""Dodge Box"" Steering Box SKU:BG-800123 the correct steering box for the stabilizer that I brought? Thank you for your help.?
No those stabilizers are different the 2007 will not work on a truck needing a 2005 the angles are different. The correct steering gear to use with that stabilzer would be the Mopar upgrades steering box. The borgeson one will fit with the correct pitman arm nut.
Is this compatible with a western plow mount on a 2016 ram 2500 diesel?
Not familiar with mounting those. The sbs mounts under the swaybar mount. If that plow mount also mounts there that is alot of stuff stacked up there and you may run into interference.
Does this fit a 2007 dodge 2500 with a 6 in lift?
Yes just make sure you verify what steering box you have so you purchase the correct one.
2016 Ram 2500 Cummins 4X4 with AEV 3"" dualsport SC package 17"" salta wheel with 37's. The steering wanders and is allot of work keeping a line. Truck only has 5500km so I am right that this is the component I need to tighten up the steering? Have a stock 2015 with 33's and it drives like it's on rails compared to the 37's.?
This unit will not work with the AEV suspension kits.
Will this work with red head steering boxes??
Yes that will work just fine with the Red-head boxes.
Will this brace work with the updated steering box from Mopar part no. HD 68170214AA?
Yes it will fit that box just fine. Just have to use the larger sector shaft nut that is included.
Will this work on a 2018 3500??
No this product does not fit 2018 only 03-17
I ordered the steering stabilizer back in May of 2017 and it did not fit my 2017 ram 2500 4x4. Is this a new version of the brace and will it fit my 2017 now??
Yes this product has been recently updated to fit all 03-2017 2500/3500 4x4 Ram trucks.