Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The Carli track bar is intended for use on trucks with 0-3" of front end lift. However, Carli also offers a track bar drop bracket that allows use on trucks with six inches of lift. We haven't met a Ram yet that didn't benefit from upgrading to this Carli track bar. By far one of our top selling items, even on a completely stock truck, it will dramatically tighten up the overall feel of the truck. But if you have a lift or leveling kit, or your truck just suffers from a wandering feeling, you will notice a HUGE difference in the drivability of your Ram.
PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS: With a heim joint on one end, and a heavy duty CUB bearing on the other, you will feel a much tighter and controlled front end. Each bar is constructed of 1.50" 0.375" wall chromoly to ensure maximum strength. The pan rod bar will also allow you to center the axle after installing a suspension lift.
6" LIFT TRACK BAR OPTION: Now available for trucks with up to 6 inches of front lift! If you are running a 6" lift, previously you could not install a Carli track bar. However, Carli has just introduced their track bar drop bracket to be used in conjunction with their newly designed track bar to properly recenter the axle on taller lifts.
- ManufacturerCarli Suspension
- Dramatically increases steering response and drive feel
- Centers axle for proper suspension geometry
- Carli CUB Joint, Jammit Nut, and Heavy Duty FK Heim Joint combine to provide extreme service life and vibration damping
- Constructed From 1.50" x .375" Wall Chromoly Tube
- CNC Bent For Perfect Fitment
- Fixture-Welded In House
- Heavy Duty CUB (Captured Uniball Bearing) On Frame Side
- Heim Joint On Axle Side
- Carli JAMMIT Nut boasts over 100% more clamping surface area than a standard jam nut
- Powdercoated finish protects your investment
- Includes Misalignment Spacers
- Proprietary molded bushings are preloaded to encapsulate 7/8" FK Uniball
- Dampens vibrations, increases steering response, and extends service life
- Fully rebuildable
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE