Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS: With a heim joint on one end, and a heavy duty CUB bearing on the other, you will feel a much tighter and controlled front end. Each bar is constructed of 1.50" 0.375" wall chromoly to ensure maximum strength. The pan rod bar will also allow you to center the axle after installing a suspension lift.
6" LIFT TRACK BAR OPTION: Now available for trucks with up to 6 inches of front lift! If you are running a 6" lift, previously you could not install a Carli track bar. However, Carli has just introduced their track bar drop bracket to be used in conjunction with their newly designed track bar to properly recenter the axle on taller lifts.
- ManufacturerCarli Suspension
- Dramatically increases steering response and drive feel
- Centers axle for proper suspension geometry
- Carli CUB Joint, Jammit Nut, and Heavy Duty FK Heim Joint combine to provide extreme service life and vibration damping
- Constructed From 1.50" x .375" Wall Chromoly Tube
- CNC Bent For Perfect Fitment
- Fixture-Welded In House
- Heavy Duty CUB (Captured Uniball Bearing) On Frame Side
- Heim Joint On Axle Side
- Carli JAMMIT Nut boasts over 100% more clamping surface area than a standard jam nut
- Powdercoated finish protects your investment
- Includes Misalignment Spacers
- Proprietary molded bushings are preloaded to encapsulate 7/8" FK Uniball
- Dampens vibrations, increases steering response, and extends service life
- Fully rebuildable
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
will this adjustable track bar work on a 04 ram 2500 with a 6in lift? thank you?
Yes it will work on that 04 ram 2500. As long as it's 4wd and retains the factory locations for attaching the track bar, however it does require the use of a drop bracket for trucks with 6in lift. That bracket is available as an option when purchasing this bar.
I just ordered the mopar 09 upgraded steering linkage, will this trac bar work with this new linkage??
Yes, this and any track bar, including factory, will work with this steering upgrade.
I have a rough country 5 inch lift with 35 inch tires. My question is do I need drop down brackets for a 5 inch lift even though they say ""drop down brackets with 6 inch lift ? ... Ik it says 6"" but I just want to make sure b4 I tear my truck apart..?
We would recommend to use the drop bracket for that application yes.
Will it work with the 07 3500 megacab dually??
Will this work on a 2001 with an after market adapter on the frame??
These would work only on the stock location or bracket that uses similar to the stock mounting.
Does it come with new bolts to fasten the track bar to the truck?
No it does not. The Factory hardware is more then adequate and is reused.
I have a 2004 QCSB cummins with a 2.5 inch leveling kit. Do I need the drop down bracket or no??
No, the bracket is only used for 6"" lifts.
Absolutely a piece of junk. Buy synergy.?
Hi Dan, I fail to see your questions here for us, nor do not show any order from you for a Carli Track bar.