Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
When you are ready to take the horsepower output of your Duramax truck to the next level, get the PPE GT40R Series Turbo Installation Kit. The stock turbocharger is pretty good for stock or lightly modified vehicles, but it has limitations that may be restrictive, to the other modifications done to an engine. However, for those customers who live and breathe diesel power, or plan to upgrade their electronics or fuel delivery, and exhaust systems in a quest for stump-pulling torque, the next logical step is to add more pressure.
With a PPE turbo installation kit, adding a midsize framed turbo with a T4 mount is simply a bolt-on installation job. At the heart of this kit, is a sturdy cast PPE T4 Pedestal, which was specifically designed to support the weight of the turbocharger. The T4 Pedestal is made from the same high-sil moly material as PPE's Race High Flow Exhaust Manifolds. Also included, is a 304 Stainless Steel, mandrel-bent, 3 inch diameter down pipe that will connect the turbo to a stock exhaust system via supplied V-band clamps. The mounting hardware, gaskets and hoses are also supplied.
INSTALL KIT ONLY! - Turbo Not Included
- ManufacturerPPE (Pacific Performance Eng.)
- MPN116005000 | 116005500 | 116005600
- Provides all parts necessary to install a Garrett 40 series turbo with exception of Turbo and Turbo Inlet Ducting
- Turbo Pedestal for use with Aftermarket Turbos 01-10 Duramax Trucks LB7, LLY, LBZ, and LMM 40 series turbos and smaller
- 1/2" thick T4 Steel Flange and Heavy wall 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Turbo weight supported by pedestal framework, not by tubing
- High velocity tubular design
- Low heat loss 304 stainless construction
- Includes 304 Stainless Steel mandrel bent 3" diameter Down Pipe
- V Band Clamps Included
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE