Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The ultimate upgrade for classic diesels is a Sidewinder turbocharging system. Banks wastegated Sidewinder turbo unleashes gains up to +82 hp and +143 lb-ft torque. This kit was developed for the 1983-1993 F-250, F-350 & F-450 Diesel PICKUP. You'll hardly recognize Ol' Betsy: with Banks' turbocharging technology onboard, she'll tow up the grade 53% quicker, and provide up to a phenomenal 29% fuel economy improvement at that. No smoke!
- Some vehicle configurations require an exhaust extension kit for proper fit. If you have a Supercab/Crewcab, please also include part number 50018.
- 1983-1987 models require CDR Relocation part number 42243
California Air Resource Board D-161-36
- ManufacturerBanks Power
- MPN21060 | 21062 | 21064
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- The extreme upgrade for classic diesels, delivers astonishing performance.
- The Power To Stop Traffic
- Engineered Performance
- Gain up to +82 hp and +143 lb-ft (rear wheel)
- Tow uphill 53% quicker
- 29% more MPG
- Ultimate upgrade for classic diesels
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-36
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE