Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
If you're looking for enhanced airflow to create additional boost at lower RPM's and better filtration, look no further than the Brute Force line from AEM. By creating additional airflow, you will gain horsepower, responsiveness, fuel economy, all while reducing EGT's (Exhaust Gas Temperatures). Couple this with AEM's superior filtration and you have a package that's hard to beat. The Brute Force intakes flow up to 84% more than factory intake systems to eliminate restriction and accommodate additional modifications. All kits include a complete hardware kit, steel heat shield, reinforced brackets, unmatched looks, and a lifetime guarantee, what's not to like?
California Air Resource Board D-670-2
- MPN21-8211DP | 21-8211DC
BRUTE FORCE KEY FEATURES:
- Oil-Free DRYFLOW air filter is up to 99.52% efficient, filters as small as one micron, dramatically out-flows the engines requirements and delivers up to four times the dust holding capacity of the competition
- High-quality S.S. hose clamps ease the installation process and securely fasten the intake to the vehicle
- High-quality couplers are included with each kit
- Carbon-Black powder coated steel heat shield included (when applicable)
- Constructed of mandrel-bent 6063 aluminum
- CNC Machined MAF Adapters provide factory-like fit and prevent check engine lights
- Reinforced, TIG-welded "DOGBONE" brackets are almost impossible to break and mount to chassis with dual soft vibration mounts
- 50-State Legal All AEM intakes are CARB exempt or pending CARB exemption
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
AWESOME intake unit for my 06 Dodge Cumns. Re...
AWESOME intake unit for my 06 Dodge Cumns. Replaced a restrictive Banks intake with this one, much better air flow. Clean & easy install. Solid mounting, no rattling, would recommend. Love the Dry filter technology over the oiled filters. A++
My order arrived on time. Everything was incl...
My order arrived on time. Everything was included to complete the installation, which went smoothly. Good product!
Blacksheep Verified Buyer 8/10/16
Would buy again
Nice product don't like the instructions not detailed enough pipeople is nice don't like the hold to retain the air filter check valve would look better without it.
Joey Verified Buyer 6/28/17
I would definitely buy this product again.
Definitely a noticeable increase in horse power and I lover the sound it brings!
Thanks for the review. AEM makes quality products that deliver power, but you're right, hearing the turbo sing is a bonus!
Andrew Verified Buyer 9/08/17
Great sound and power
I like the product. It was missing a nut to secure intake to heat shield
Thank you for the review and glad you like the product. We apologize a nut was missing. In the event hardware is ever missing, do not hesitate to contact us so that we can rectify the situation.
No questions have been asked. Be the first one!