Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Dynatrac's Pro 60 8 Lug Hubs provide a solid foundation for customers looking to upgrade or replace their existing Dana 60 front axle wheel hubs.
Hub/Rotor for GM = 12.56" Diameter. 1.25" Thick Vented Rotor
Hu/Rotor for Dodge = 12.87" Diameter, 1.17' Thick Vented Rotot
- MPNDA60-1102-M | DA60-1102-T | DA60-1104-J
- Available in 8 on 6.5, and 8 on 170mm bolt patterns
- Uses standard truck wheel bearings and seals commonly available at any auto parts store
- Retains full size Dana 60 shafts and components
- Accepts most standard, internal style, manual locking, Dana 60 front hubs
- Dynatrac offers a written, 12-month warranty on these parts and components.
- New, stronger, wheel hub designed for 8 lug applications, Not a re-drilled OEM hub
- Cost-effective solution for upgrading OEM hubs
- Platform for converting a dually axle hub to a single wheel style hub
- Easily rebuildable with commonly available bearings and seals
- Made in the USA
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
i have 93 dodge w250 8 lug with 1/2"" studs will this hub work for me??
It should be compatible yes, as long as it is a kingpin Dana 60.
I have a 94 Ford F-350 Dana 60 would this part fit?
Unfortunately no that would not fit.
I have a king pin 1988 F-350 Lariat Axle. Will this convert my hubs to 8x170 to match my rear 2002 Excursion XLT??
Unfortunately no that kit would not go on that axle. Best bet it looks like is to have the hub re-drilled for the bolt pattern. -Sands