Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Carli's progressive add a pack rear springs are a proprietary design built specifically for Carli by Deaver Spring MFG. The lower overload leaf is removed and is replaced with 6 thinner gauge leafs. The O.E.M. load capacity is still maintained while improved ride is achieved. The add-a-packs will help to take the harshness out of everyday freeway driving.
- Built in the U.S.A.
- Smooth Progressive Design
- Supplied with U-Bolts and Hardware
- Provides 2.0" of Lift
- OEM Load Capacity is Still Maintained While Improved Ride is Achieved
- Sold as a Pair
- These springs are designed to work with either a 2.5" or 4.5" front end lift to create a level stance. If using with a 2.5" lift, you will need to have the factory F-250 (2" tall) blocks. However, if using with a 4.5" lift, you will need to have the factory F-350 (3-5/8" tall) blocks.
- F-250 Block Part Numbers 7C3Z-5598-L and 7Z3C-5598-K
- F-350 Block Part Numbers 7C3Z-5598-HB and 7Z3C-5598-JB
- ManufacturerCarli Suspension
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE