Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
When you need an emergency engine shutdown system, then BD has the solution that is hard to pass up. Some industries such as mining, oil refinery, forestry, mobile welding, septic removal and refueling require some vehicles to have an emergency engine shutdown in place. The most effective method for this is to cut the air supply to the engine, ensuring fuel ignition to cease. With BD's Positive Air Shutdown (PAS), an inline butterfly valve is placed in the air intake line, and when activated by its heavy duty electrical solenoid, the engine will shutdown within seconds.
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Emergency Engine Shutdown
- The most effective method to emergency shutdown engine is to cut the air supply
- Butterfly valve placed in-line in the air intake system
- Heavy duty electrical solenoid trips a locked safety cam causing the engine to shutdown within seconds
- Unique locking lever holds valve
- Unique bead lock keeps boots in place, no welding required!
- Reduced overall size as compared to competitive units
- Aluminum and stainless components plus weatherproof electrical connectors to prevent corrosion
- CAC pipes included for some vehicles
- Manual engine shutdown
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE