Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Built-in internal and external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the outside air for maximum cooling. aFe has also designed a large oil level sight glass with calibration plug set to the factory fluid level to eliminate overfilling. This differential cover is constructed out of durable die-cast A380 aluminum with reinforced ribs and a wrinkle black powder coating for maximum strength and styling. This cover fits the Dana #80 axles. This cover uses an O-ring for a leak-free seal. When it comes to engineering for power, performance, protection and value, aFe Power is the only choice.
- MPN46-70032 | 46-70030 | 46-70032-WL
- Magnetic drain plug and anodized aluminum dipstick with magnetic insert
- O-rings require no gaskets or sealant
- Routine lube maintenance without removing the differential cover
- Sight Glass
- Finned aircraft aluminum housing
- Fits with most factory suspension systems and aftermarket anti-sway bars
- 5 Quart Capacity
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Will this fit my differential on a 2000 Dodge Ram 3500 automatic four-wheel drive?
If it is a dually yes. If it is an single rear wheel, it should be equipped with a Dana 70. I would verify what rear end you have first. DppSands