Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
ICON's 4.5" Stage 5 Suspension System utilizes the same technology as the 2.5" systems while adding lift height, ground clearance, and user adjustability. Additional engineered front end components are added to ensure proper steering geometry with improved function throughout the entire travel range whether on or off road.
The Stage 5 System is comprised of dual rate coil springs, tubular steel upper lower link arms, polyurethane bumpstops w/ billet extension, sway bar drop brackets, forged pitman arm, track bar drop bracket, 2.5" V.S. Series shocks w/ CDCV, bearing style adjustable track bar, and 2.5" rear lift blocks.
ICON 2.5" Series shocks extend the performance of the kit by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation. These shocks include FK bearings, billet top cap rod ends, 7/8" shafts for strength, and the industry only forged stem on a 2.5" shock with rolled threads. The adjustable track bar with bearings not only improves rigidity over flexible factory joints, but offers adjustability to center the front axle under the truck. ICON upper lower links increase the performance, strength, and range of alignment of your Ram. These link arms also decrease the bind found in the factory link bushings.
This ultimate performance system offers extraordinary diversity across any terrain, all while keeping a smooth highway feel. Installing this kit allows proper clearance for 35" tall tires with no modifications, and some 37" tires with minor fender well trimming for clearance.
With the endless hours ICON has spent testing and tuning their suspension components and shocks together, you can rest assured you have the best suspension solution on the market.TECH INFO:
- 4wd Applications only
- Lifted height specs based on diesel engine. Gas engines will bring slightly taller lift heights
- ManufacturerICON Vehicle Dynamics
- MPNK214504T | K214554T
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17" x 8.5" w/ 5.25” BS / 13mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20" x 9" w/5.75" BS / 19mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required)
- ICON engineered dual rate coil springs with match tuned 2.5" V.S. Series shocks with CDCV
- Adjustable track bar with PTFE lined FK bearings
- Heavy-duty steel upper and lower link bars
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Correctly positioned steering and track bar components
- Level stance front to rear
- Less body roll than stock
- No drive shaft modifications needed
- 214010 (QTY - 1) - 03-12 Ram 2500/3500 4.5" Coil-Spring Kit
- 214100 (QTY - 1) - 03-08 Ram Drop Pitman Arm
- 214040 (QTY - 1) - 03-12 Ram Track Bar Drop Bracket / Box Kit
- 214030 (QTY - 1) - 03-12 Ram Front Adjustable Track Bar with PTFE lined Bearings
- 211205 (QTY - 1) - 03-12 Ram 2.5" Rear Lift Block
- 217810C (QTY - 2) - 03-12 Ram 2500/3500 (2-3" Lift) 2.5" V.S. Series CDCV Remote Reservoir Front Shocks
- 217701C (QTY - 2) - 03-12 Ram 2500/3500 (2-3" Lift) 2.5" V.S. Series CDCV Piggyback Reservoir Rear Shocks
- 214027(QTY - 1)- 03-12 Ram Steel Upper Lower Link Kit
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE