Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The new 2.5" Dodge 2500 / 3500 suspension system levels out your truck and offers you both incredible ride quality and performance. The system includes a set of ICON 2.5" dual rate springs that have a soft ride zone and an aggressive 2nd rate to help prevent bottoming out. The springs have a dual stage powder coat process to help prevent corrosion and are shot peened and pre-set to prevent sagging.
The system also includes 2" longer urethane bump-stops that have a more progressive bottom out and sway-bar drop brackets to compliment the additional travel. Accessories include an ICON adjustable pan-rod bar that offers a high strength heim on the axle end and dual stage bushing on the frame end. The pan-rod bar is adjustable on the vehicle to center the axle perfectly. The ICON VS Series 2.5" shocks are also available for both the front and rear of the vehicle. The VS Series shocks offer incredible ride quality and performance and are built and valved specifically for the vehicle.
- ManufacturerICON Vehicle Dynamics
- Factory Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5" wide wheel with 5.75" backspace
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
- ICON engineered dual rate coil springs
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- No change in towing capacity
- Level stance front to rear
- Less body roll than stock
- No drive shaft modifications needed
- Dual rate coil springs
- Polyurethane bump stops
- Sway bar drop brackets
- Required hardware included
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
No questions have been asked. Be the first one!