Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Do you need a reliable pump without the price of a complete FASS Filtration System? Then we've got the pump for you! FASS introduces their HPFP, or High Performance Fuel Pump, for those needing the benefits of their pump, but not the cost of the complete filtration system, or possibly already have a stand alone filtration system.
The FASS Adjustable Diesel Fuel Pumps are designed to be the most versatile high performance fuel pump on the market that allows for adjustable fuel pressures to meet the demand of high performance Ford Powerstroke applications. Manufactured with the same motor used in the highly acclaimed FASS Titanium Series pumps, these adjustable fuel pumps are rated between 140 and 240 gallons of diesel fuel per hour and offers adjustable fuel pressure from 1-75 PSI to customize fuel delivery for race or competition diesel engines. To aid in proper performance, they have built in a boost compensation port, allowing air pressure from your intake manifold to raise fuel pressure while under full throttle, maintaining fuel pressure when it matters most.
SUCTION TUBE KIT: The 220 GPH and 240 GPH Pump Kits will include a FASS Bulkhead and Suction Tube Kit. Machined from 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum, the Bulkhead fitting functions as both a suction tube and return and features a 5/8" Suction Tube along with a 1/2" Fuel Return Port. This kit allows you to plum the FASS return line directly to the bulkhead fitting, eliminating all cutting of the filler neck, and significantly speeds up the installation process. The pickup tube is fabricated of PTFE Teflon which can be easily cut to adapt to different depth of fuel tanks. Properly installed, you can safely operate down to about 1/8 tank of fuel.FLOW RATE (GALLONS PER HOUR) EXPLAINED:
- 140 GPH @ 55 PSI is for stock to 600HP applications. This is the kit for most people.
- 220 GPH @ 55 PSI is for 600HP to 900HP applications.
- 240 GPH @ 55 PSI is for 900HP to 1200HP applications.
- You do not want to run a pump with a higher gallon per hour rating than your engine's horsepower or the life of the FASS fuel pump will be greatly reduced. Pump noise is greatly enhanced with the larger flowing pumps.
- All FASS Fuel Air Separator Systems and the High Performance Fuel Pump systems are complete kits. They come with the hoses, fittings, mounting hardware, etc to do the job. Everything needed to complete the install should be included, except tools and wire ties.
- SkuDDP-FAS F17
- ManufacturerFASS Fuel Systems
- MPNFAS F17 140G | FAS F17 220G | FAS F17 240G
- Consistent Flow of Fuel
- Includes a built-in adjustable regulator, for those wanting to fine tune the exact pressure output of the fuel/lift pump
- Reliable High Volume Pumps
- Increase Horsepower
- Increase Torque
- Increase Fuel Economy
- 13,000-15,000 Hour Life Expectancy
- That Equates to 500,000 Plus Miles
- Up to 220 GPH
- Adjustable Fuel Pressure 1-75 PSI (Set to 55 PSI)
- Lifetime Warranty
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE