Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Carli's progressive add a pack rear springs are a proprietary design built specifically for Carli by Deaver Spring MFG. The lower overload leaf is removed and is replaced with 4 thinner gauge leafs. The O.E.M. load capacity is still maintained while improved ride is achieved. The add-a-packs will help to take the harshness out of everyday freeway driving.
- Built in the U.S.A.
- Smooth Progressive Design
- Supplied with U-Bolts and Hardware
- Provides 2.0" of Lift
- OEM Load Capacity is Maintained While Improved Ride is Achieved
- These Add-A-Packs are designed to be used with Carli 2.5" leveling coils and in conjunction with the factory F-250 rear block (between rear axle and spring pack) to create a level stance. If using the factory F-350 rear block, the truck will have roughly a 2" rake (nose down) if the front end is lifted 2.5".
- ManufacturerCarli Suspension
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE