Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
- ManufacturerNitro Gear & Axle
- MPND80-354-NG | D80-373-4-NG | D80-411-NG | D80-411T-NG | D80-430-NG | D80-463-NG | D80-488-NG | D80-513-NG | D80-538-NG
- Precision machining & heat treating processes ensure strength and excellent fitment
- Computer controlled fine gear lapping ensures ease of installation, excellent contact patters, and a quiet-running setup
- Rapidly growing application range to meet new demands
- Street or strip, track or trail - you can depend on Nitro!
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
I currently own a 2002 Ford F350 Dually 4x4 with a 7.3 which I use solely to pull a 34 ft fifth wheel. It replaced a 2002 F250 same engine single wheel drive. Difference being it had a 4.10 rear end and this one is 3.73, I have made considerable up grades as I did to my previous trucks. I am wanting to change my dually to 4.10 gears and am wanting to know what info I need to know to allow for the smoothest change out as to what I need to order. Thanks?
This is something we would recommend to call or email so we can send links
I need to change gear ratio on 96 ram 2500 will this be all I need or do I need more parts?
This will handle the rear axle of your truck. If it is 2WD, this ring and pinion will get the job done. I would recommend an install kit, PN: NG-MKD80-A. If this truck is 4WD you will need to address the front differential as well. -Ben
Tengo una ram 98 2500 y quiero cambiar la relación del diferencial porque corre a escasas 70 millas pero con el motor muy revolucionado a 2400 o 2500 revoluciones, la relación que tengo es 4.1 positivo, mi pregunta es. Que relación me recomiendan instalar para un mejor rendimiento en carretera??
Yo recomendaría 3.54 -MC