Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Flight Systems is no stranger to fuel injection. They have been remanufacturing various diesel fuel related items for years now, and one of their newer releases are Flight Remanufactured CP3 Injection Pumps. If you are in need of a quality replacement high pressure pump for your 6.7L Common Rail Cummins, look no further than this unit from Flight.
- ManufacturerFlight Systems Diesel Components
- Main Drive Shaft - Any grooves in excess of .0025 in the lip seal area will prompt Flight to chrome harden the entire surface. This will actually make the new shaft surface area much harder than the original design.
- Suction Valves - Flight incorporates a rework process that will ensure a proper mating contact between the valves and the seating area.
- Gear Pump - Flight will replaces the mating surface opposite the gears showing any signs of wear.
- Flow Control Valves - Unlike other rebuilders, Flight will not allow for any damage or flaws to the connector area of the flow control valves to ensure proper electrical connections and no electrical issues.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
What kinda guarantee comes with this pump (I.e. 1 year, 2 year etc)??
1 year, unlimited mileage warranty.
Is this pump available for same day in store pickup??
I do not stock that pump here in Spokane unfortunately. We would have to order one and ship it to you.
have you seen a cp3 go out with only 80k miles????
Yes, depends on contamination and filter maintenance.