Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Pre-tapped for sensor
- 4.5 extra quarts of fluid over stock (4.5 quarts on 2WD, 4 quarts on 4WD)
- Acts as a girdle to prevent cracked or broken cases
- Magnetic 1" drain plug
- Everything you need for easy installation
ATS strongly suggests replacing the plastic coupler with their billet aluminum filter coupler (available from the menu). These allow the installer to torque the filter in place like an oil filter to ensure a positive seal. The factory plastic couplers are very prone to cracking if over-torqued. If under-torqued, engine vibrations will eventually cause the filter to fall off. In either situation, transmission oil pressure is lost and will severely damage the transmission.
- This pan will NOT work on Cab Chassis or later model High Output versions, as they use an Aisen transmission, and not the 68RFE.
- ManufacturerATS Diesel Performance
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
what do you mean for none cab and chassis only? I have a 2015 3500 4x4 cumming 6.7L crew cab with 68RFE trans will this product fit??
It will work on a pickup. A cab and chassis is a vehicle that was originally sold with out a bed as an incomplete vehicle. That pan will work just fine with your truck.