Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
If you're searching for a d-ring stinger attachment for your rig don't think twice before purchasing the HitchLink 2.0 from Factor 55. Perfecting and out performing are Factor 55's game and this stinger out performs all others boasting an impressive 9500 pound rating with ultimate failure at 51,000 pounds!
Sometimes finding a good recovery point on your vehicle is difficult. Ever wrapped a tow strap around your rear axle when its half buried in the mud? Or what about a hook to your receiver hitch safety chain hooks? None of these are a great place to retrieve a vehicle from. And while Factor 55 may not have invented the D-ring stinger attachment, they have perfected it using the highest grade materials available.
- ManufacturerFactor 55
- MPN00020-01 | 00020-02 | 00020-04 | 00020-05 | 00020-06
- Lightweight precision CNC machined 6000 series aluminum
- Weighs only 1.9 pounds (steel versions weigh up to 8 pounds)
- Rated at 9500 pounds
- Ultimate failure at 51,000 pounds
- Fits standard 2 inch receivers
- Fits common 3/4 screw pin shackles/D-rings (NOT INCLUDED)
- Made in USA
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE