Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Designed for use with ATV and UTV winches. Vehicle Recovery is tricky business especially with smaller ATV and UTVs, and without the right tools you're primed for failure. Factor 55 is an industry leader in the creation of recovery products and winch attachments. The ProLink XTV is a continuation of the original ProLink, attached to your cable with a simple but sturdy titanium pin, the ProLink XTV offers a exponentially stronger, safer, and smarter connection than the traditional winch hook.
You can now have the reliability and looks of a Factor 55 ProLink on your ATV or UTV! The ProLink XTV allows UTV and ATV winch owners to replace the conventional winch hook with a safer and stronger shackle/D-Ring. Winch hooks can cut and fray recovery straps and often allow strap ends to escape during typical loose/tight cycles of a winching recovery. Screw pin shackles do not allow strap loops to escape due to the secure screw pin attachment. The ProLink XTV does not require splicing and is compatible with steel cables or synthetic ropes up to 5/16 inches.
The cable eye is retained in the ProLink XTV by a 7/16 inch diameter titanium double shear pin and internal snap ring. It is easily installed in minutes. The EPDM Rubber Guard protects alloy fairleads and is securely attached to the ProLink XTV with 4 barbed tips. The ProLink XTV stows neatly against either roller or Hawse type fairleads and is designed to be used with common standard 1/2 - 5/8 inch shackles. MADE IN THE USA, the ProLink XTV is constructed of 6000 series billet aluminum and 6Al-4V titanium and is anodized/powder coated in 5 different colors. The ProLink has a max load rating of 6,000 pounds and an ultimate failure of 22,000 pounds.
- ManufacturerFactor 55
- MPN00110-01 | 00110-02 | 00110-04 | 00110-05 | 00110-06
- Made in USA
- Precision machined from 6000 series aluminum and 6A1-4V titanium
- Weighs in at a mere 8.3 ounces
- Max load rating of 6,000 pounds
- Ultimate failure rating of 22,000 pounds
- Fits steel cables and synthetic winch ropes up to 5/16 inch diameter
- EPDM Rubber Guard protects alloy fairleads and cushions line stowage
- Simple snap ring removal for shear pin
- Fits common 1/2 and 5/8 inch shackles / D-rings
- Stops hook rattle and fairlead damage
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE