Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
ICON's 2.5" Stage 5 Suspension System is their ultimate performance kit, with USER ADJUSTABILITY, that offers extraordinary diversity across any terrain. This system not only levels out the stance, it increases ride quality and performance substantially both on and off road. The Stage 5 System is comprised of dual rate coil springs, polyurethane bumpstops, sway bar drop brackets, 2.5" Series shocks with CDVC, bearing style adjustable track bar, and tubular steel upper & lower links.
ICON's 2.5 Series shocks with CDVC, bearing style adjustable track bar, and tubular steel upper & lower links.
ICON 2.5" Series shocks with CDVC extend the performance of the kit by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, and give you the ability to tune the compression damping with the turn of an external knob. These shocks include FK bearings, billet top cap rod ends, 7/8" shafts for strength, and the industry only forged stem on a 2.5" shock with rolled threads.
The adjustable track bar with bearings not only improves rigidity over the flexible factory joints, but offers adjustability to center the front axle under the truck. ICON upper lower links increase performance, strength, and range of alignment, as well as decrease the bind found in the factory link bushings.
ICON has spent endless hours testing and tuning their suspension components and shocks together, so you can rest assured you have the best suspension solution on the market.
- ManufacturerICON Vehicle Dynamics
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17" x 8.5" w/ 5.25” BS / 13mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20" x 9" w/5.75" BS / 19mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required)
- ICON engineered dual rate coil springs with match tuned 2.5" V.S. Series shocks with CDCV
- CDCV (Compression Damping Control Valve) allows external adjustability of compression valving
- Adjustable track bar with PTFE lined FK bearings
- Heavy-duty steel upper and lower link bars
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Level stance front to rear
- Less body roll than stock
- No drive shaft modifications needed
- 212500 (QTY: 1) | 03-12 RAM HD 4WD 2.5" DUAL RATE SPRING KIT
- 214027 (QTY: 1) | 03-12 RAM HD FIXED TUBULAR LINK KIT
- 214030 (QTY: 1) | 03-12 RAM HD ADJ TRACK BAR KIT
- 217701CP (QTY: 1) | 03-12 RAM HD 2-3" REAR 2.5 VS PB CDCV PAIR
- 217800CP (QTY: 1) | 03-12 RAM HD 2.5" FRONT 2.5 VS RR CDCV PAIR
- 4wd Applications only
- Lifted height specs based on diesel engine. Gas engine will bring slightly taller lift heights
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE