Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
These 2.5" Diameter Piggy-Back Shocks are a great way to add more performance and a clean high end look to your front suspension. Designed to replace the shocks in an existing 7" lift, these will add substantial suspension performance to increase the on and off road ride quality, while providing greater wheel travel.
Shocks are sold as a pair.
OPTIONAL CDC VALVE - The ICON CDC Valve is an externally adjustable valve that restricts oil flow into the reservoir creating 10 levels of compression damping force ranges. Controlling the amount of oil flow externally allows for optimally adjusting damping for varying terrain. With the addition of an ICON CDC Valve a different tune is required on the working piston to get the ride quality range of adjustment to softer than standard at the "S" setting and much firmer than standard at the "H" setting. The ICON CDC Valve piston is custom tuned per application with different valve stacks because not all shocks or applications are equal.
Adding on the CDC Valve is not a one size fits all if you want optimum performance. The CDCV external knob allows for 10 positive clicks of adjustment. Each detent from S-H is a noticeable difference in ride. When engineering this feature into each shock application, the main shock piston is recalibrated such that setting "4" is equivalent to the non CDCV version. This allows for both a softer and firmer ride than the same application without this option. The ICON CDC Valve brings a new thinking to the table with an upgrade option that offers true ride quality diversity.
- ManufacturerICON Vehicle Dynamics
- MPN67720P | 67720CP
- One piece digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- ICON’s internal “Bump Zone” increases damping by 20% to provide more control as the shock approaches full compression
- 100% Revalveable
- CAD plated, precision machined 1026 DOM steel shock body for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 7/8” diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with piggyback reservoir
- Remote reservoir design improves heat dissipation to reduce shock fade during prolonged use
- All ICON 2.5 Series Piggyback and Remote Reservoir shocks can be upgraded to ICON’s Compression Damping Control Valve (CDCV)
- 100% Rebuildable
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE