Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
These leaf springs were designed to carry the weight of the Dodge Ram Truck, offering a moderate load capacity, while producing a smoother, more comfortable ride. This was done by changing the upper rate of the spring pack, thus allowing full control of the rate from the top to the bottom. So as the spring progresses, the rate increases. When a load is applied the spring rate will increase as it compresses onto the secondary bottom stack of the spring pack. This was built in to reduce any additional squat or sag under heavy load. The upper rates are much lower than factory to give an improved ride quality for daily driving, especially freeway expansion joints.
The main leaf was designed a set distance longer, which moved the truck's shackle position back. This gives almost a zero rate effect on the freeway when empty. When you move the shackle position back, it eases the first movement for the axle, rendering smoother travel.
Full Spring Pack Weight Carrying and Squat
The big question is how much will the full spring pack squat under load... due to the fact that the upper leafs are a lighter weight, the suspension will squat more than O.E.M. or with the 5 leaf add-a-pack. The full spring pack will carry the same load, however it has more lighter weight progressive leafs, which means you will have to drop farther into the pack in order to get to the higher spring rates.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTICE:
- Due to the size and weight of this product, it must be shipped via truck freight on a pallet and we must charge shipping. Please note we do not make a penny on the shipping, we are still losing money on it based upon the prices we are charging, but simply cannot ship this item free of charge.
- ManufacturerCarli Suspension
- Softens initial spring rate at ride height
- Minimizes Axle Wrap/Wheel Hop
- Reduces Payload 15% From Stock 2500
- Capable of 15" of Suspension Travel
- Performance Enhancements
- Will Provide 4" of Additional Height to Rear
- Intended for use with 6" Front End Lift
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
i have a 2008 dodge cummins 6.7 2500 3/4 ton. if i run these leaf springs do i use stock u-bolts length? i use to have four inch blocks for a 6 inch lift. just need to know the length of bolts to buy. housing is 4 1/2in. thanks?
These would include new U-bolts for these springs.
will this fit on the 2008 3500 4x4 with duals??
Yes, in some instances you might have to get different U-bolts made but that would be the only thing. I would definitely recommend Air bags for the rear if you are going to tow with this truck. -Sands