Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Many problems, especially hard starts, on the 6.0L's can be attributed to a poorly functioning FICM. The FICM basically controls the firing of the injectors, and when (and we mean WHEN) the board begins to fail and lose voltage (below factory 48 volts), it will cause various run-time issues, hard starts, excessive smoke, and the list goes on. Dipaco builds this OE replacement FICM to eliminate any intermittent failures and bring your truck back to how it ran when it was new.
- While the FICM is programmed to work with all Ford 6.0L applications, all FICM's still need to have the VIN entered into the FICM as the ECU checks the FICM for matching VIN. If the VIN is not entered, the engine will still operate correctly, but an error code may appear.
- Ford F650/750 applications use VT365 engine with the Navistar engine management system. When the FICM is installed on these models, the engine will run, but the check engine light will be turned on and a DTC is set (DTC 613). The FICM will need to be reprogrammed with the appropriate Navistar device.
- ManufacturerDipaco DTech Diesel Parts
INTERCHANGE PART NUMBERS:
- OEM: 4C3Z12B599ABRM
- Bostech: FIC2004
- NAPA: FCM202
- Alliant: AP65122, AP65123, AP65124
- Cardone: 78-2004F, 78-2006F
- GB Reman: 921-124
- SMP: FICM3
- BWD: ICM3
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE