Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
When going out to play in the dirt, traction is vitally important. The same goes for driving in gravel or snow. One of the easiest ways to gain more traction on any setup is to drop your tire pressure. Doing it the old-fashioned way with a tire gauge takes ages. Do that for all 4 tires and you can easily spend 10-15 minutes trying to get aired down. Sure, you could speed it up by pulling your valve core but thats another tool to carry and the chances are, you're going to drop a valve core at some point and not find it. The better solution is to have a valve stem that will allow for unrestricted air release without having to remove the valve core. Enter Apex Designs RPV (Rapid Precision Valve).
The Rapid Precision Valve has a design that allows you to quickly dump your tire pressure down to whatever pressure you desire with no additional tools. Simply put your gauge on the valve, open the valve and close it when you hit the pressure you want. It's that easy. On a 35" tire, going from 35psi down to 10psi takes about 15 seconds! Great thing about these valve stems is that they also work with TPMS sensors so no need to go out and have them removed or replaced. The RPV comes in two different sizes depending on how deep your valve stem recess in your wheel is. For recesses less than 0.60" deep, the standard version will work well but if it's deeper, the XL units will be required. Get them in singles or sets of 4. Make playing in the dirt a little bit easier and take the hassle out of airing down by using the fast and easy to use rapid prceision valve stems from Apex Designs.How It Works:
- Unscrew the valve stem cover and place your preferred pressure gauge onto the valve.
- Now, simply slide gate cover out and watch your air gauge real-time as the pressure drops.
- Slide the gate cover closed and replace the cap...you're done.
The toggle action allows you to precisely throttle the air to hit your exact desired pressure.
IMPORTANT NOTE - These valve stems are NOT compatible with AEV wheels.
- ManufacturerApex Designs
- MPNX02-02-001 | X02-02-002 | X02-02-003 | X02-02-004
- Toggle style vent
- 1,000 hr salt spray
- Viton seals are impervious to most any chemical and are UV/ozone resistant.
- TPMS mount (works with VS-650/950 style TPMS, see TPMS info).
- Fits most any wheel by replacing the valve stem.
- High grade aircraft 7075 aluminum is as strong as steel.
- Valve cap and lanyard included.
- No drilling needed!
- Black Rhino Rift
- KMC 235 (Grenade)
- KMC 229 (Machete)
- Method 701
- Ford Raptor OEM wheels [seal flip needed for extra clearance]
- Ford Bronco OEM wheels
- Jeep MOPAR Factory Beadlocks
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
Added To Cart
Apex Designs RPV Rapid Precision Tire Deflation Valve