Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The Titanium Series fuel system from FASS has long been hailed as the benchmark in a reliable lift pump for your 24 Valve Cummins. And with over two years in development, FASS was able to improve upon this design and released their Signature Series Titanium featuring new advancements to include their Revolutionary Whisper Technology for a dependable pump without the noise. This particular 100GPH model is rated for stock to 600 horsepower.
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING 1998.5-2004.5 MODELS: 1998.5-2004.5 model year trucks came from the factory with a block mounted lift pump. Dodge has retrofitted many of these trucks with the later in-tank pumps. Before ordering you need to determine where your current lift pump is. This can easily be done by turning the key on and listening for the pump. If your truck has been retrofitted with the in-tank conversion, this pump kit is for you. If your truck still has the block mounted lift pump, we offer other FASS models specifically for your application, as well.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Whisper Technology
- Bolt On Bracket Installation
- Preset 16-18 PSI Fuel Pressure
- Complete Replacement Pump
- 100 Gallon Per Hour Flow Rating
- Removes Water, Air and Debris From Diesel Fuel
- 3 Micron Filtration Rating
- Protects and Extends The Life Of Your Injectors
- Improved Cold Weather Starts
- Decreases Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide Emissions
- Fuel Mileage Improvement
- Improved Fuel Volume Delivery
- Smoother Engine Idle
- Optional Electric Heater Ports
- Optional Fuel Pressure Gauge Port
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 30,000 Mile Filter Life Expectancy
- Quietest Motor On The Market
- FASS Whisper Technology (FWT) was engineered to meet the stringent demands of today's quiet diesel engines. FASS Whisper Technology was in development and testing for over two and a half years to meet FASS Fuel System's high quality and durability standards. FASS Whisper Technology effectively and drastically reduces the sound levels of the Signature Series FASS Diesel Fuel System to a "whisper" while at the same time increasing fuel flow rates.
- Performance Radius Cuts (PRC) are an advanced machining technique used to improve the flow of fuel through the diesel lift pump by creating smooth flowing cuts within the aluminum housing. This prevents the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel and also to prevent stagnate fuel pockets from forming within the corner of a 90 degree bend. FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Series Diesel Fuel Pumps are the only Fuel Air Separation System that incorporates these exclusive Performance Radius Cuts, lesser competitors commonly use T-Bone and square 90 degree fittings that can limit fuel flow, cause restrictions and reintroduce air back into your fuel.
- Mass Flow Return (MFR) technology is used to continually polish your fuel by keeping a positive pressure on the fuel being delivered to the engine and returning the fuel, that's not yet needed, back to the tank after it has been passed through the filtration process, removing dirt, air, vapor and water. This means your fuel is being constantly moved and cleaned, guarantying that your diesel truck always has the freshest and cleanest fuel possible.
- Bolt On Bracket Mounts are the latest update we have made to our Titanium Series lift pumps. Old mounting styles required drilling or welding when mounting your new pump. This has now been simplified with our new bolt on brackets that utilize your Dodge Cummins factory bed bolt, the bolt that secures your truck bed to your frame. Mounting your Titanium Series lift pump takes only minutes and all brackets are made from machined steel for superior support and strength.
- 100GPH is for stock to 600HP applications. This is the kit for most people.
- 165GPH is for 600HP to 900HP applications.
- 250GPH is for 900HP to 1200HP applications.
- 290GPH is for 1200HP to 1500HP applications only.
- You do not want to run a pump with a higher gallon per hour rating than your engines horsepower or the life of the FASS fuel pump will be greatly reduced. Pump noise is greatly enhanced with the larger flowing pumps.
- All FASS Fuel Air Separator Systems and the High Performance Fuel Pump systems are complete kits. They come with the hoses, fittings, mounting hardware, etc to do the job. Everything needed to complete the install should be included, except tools and wire ties.
- SkuDDP-TS D08 100G
- ManufacturerFASS Fuel Systems
- MPNTS D08 100G
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE