Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
This is a excellent turbo upgrade for anyone who wants some serious power while retaining a quick spool time thanks to the ball bearing design. This turbo on the 6.6L Duramax engine is capable of producing about 700HP.
Please select from either GT4088R or GT4094R from the menu. Give us a call if you have any questions about the 2 different turbo trims.
- ManufacturerPPE (Pacific Performance Eng.)
- MPN116006500 | 116007000
- High Performance C117 Compressor and UHP Turbine
- Brings GT Ball Bearing performance to the 700Hp class
- V-band turbine outlet flange
- T4 Turbine Inlet Flange
- Ball bearing water cooled
- Provides all parts necessary to install a 40 series turbo and Turbo Inlet Ducting
- Turbo Pedestal for use with Aftermarket Turbos 01-07 Duramax Trucks LB7, LLY and LBZ, 40 series turbos and smaller
- 1/2" thick T4 Steel Flange and Heavy wall 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Turbo weight supported by pedestal framework, not by tubing
- High velocity tubular design
- Low heat loss 304 stainless construction
- Includes 304 Stainless Steel mandrel bent 3" diameter Down Pipe
- V Band Clamps Included
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Will the 4088r spoil towing with a stock fuel system and built trans on lly duramax?
That is a large turbo to run on stock injectors. It could be done, but you will suffer some bottom end performance and off the line torque. -Sands