Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The High Idle/Valet Switch was specifically designed for 2001 through 2005 Duramax diesel engines and provides two modes: high idle and valet. When switched on and cruise control is engaged the high idle mode will increase rpm when the engine is running (up to 1 200 rpm) or in park (up to 1 800 rpm) while valet mode will reduce rpm to a maximum of 2 000 rpm and speed to a maximum of 55 mph and disable all performance enhancements made to the vehicle.
- ManufacturerPPE (Pacific Performance Eng.)
- MPN111001800 | 111002000 | 111002200
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Increase rpm when the engine is running or in park
- Reduce rpm, speed and disable all performance enhancements
- Kit includes dash panel insert and harness.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE