Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Pure Performance Pro-X Series 4" System that will actually drastically IMPROVE the overall ride and handling of your Powerstroke.
The 4" Pro-X Series for your SuperDuty features a host of highly engineered components to work in unison to not only provide the lift you are seeking, but also deliver an outstanding ride, both on and off road. At the center of this system is the four link conversion that transforms your factory radius arm design into a four link front end. But why? The biggest reason is that the factory radius arm design lends itself to axle dive because the single arm design simply cannot properly control the axle. This especially becomes a concern when hitting bumps, large or small, at any type of speed.
Next, the progressive rate coils are responsible for soaking up small bumps with comfort, but also providing plenty of dampening at the tighter winds to absorb big hits when you may be playing in the dirt. An adjustable track bar allows for axle recentering and tons of robust strength due to its 1.75" solid alloy steel construction. A pair of billet sway bar end links round out the front end upgrades that makes sure your sway bar is not in a bind, meaning your front axle can fully droop without sway bar interference. Out back, a pair of mid travel spring packs balance everything out, both in regards to ride height, but as well as the performance of the suspension.
- ManufacturerPure Performance
- Smoothest on Highway Ride of Our 4" Systems
- Best Off-Road Performance of Our 4" Systems
- Sport Tuned Triple Rate Front Coils
- 4 Link Conversion w/ Telescoping Arms
- Pro Front Sway Bar Links
- Bomb Proof Adjustable Front Track Bar w/ Quick Adjuster
- 08 and Up Leaf Spring Conversion for Better Rear Suspension Performance
- Mid Rate Mid Travel Full Leaf Spring Packs
- Easily Fits 35"x13.5 " Tall Tires
- (4) Fully Boxed Adjustable Telescoping 4 Link Arms made from 1/4" Thick Laser Cut Steel w/ Mounting Brackets made from 1/4" Thick Laser Cut Steel w/ 1-3/8" Shank Prodigy Joints
- (1) Adjustable Front Track Bar made from 1.75" O.D. Solid Alloy Steel w/ Quick Adjuster and Rebuildable/Serviceable Prodigy Joint at the Frame
- (2) Sport Tuned Triple Rate Front Coils
- (2) Adjustable, Serviceable, Rebuildable Front Pro Sway Bar Link Assemblies
- (1) 4 Link Bracket Kit
- (2) Mid Rate Mid Travel Full Leaf Spring Packs
- (4) U-bolt Assemblies
- (2) Front Bump Stop Extensions
- Provides a Nice Level Stance. Approximate 4" up Front and 2" in the Rear
- Suspension Tuned for 17"/18" Tires and Wheels with 40-45 Psi in the Front Tires and 30-40 Psi in the Rear Tires w/ No Payload.
- Requires 000 Grade Grease for Servicing of Joints
- Does not include required shock upgrade
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE