Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Pure Performance Series 2 X-Factor 6" System that will actually drastically IMPROVE the overall ride and handling of your Cummins. With the release of the 2013 Ram 3500 came a new design principle for Ram, the use of a single radius arm per side to support the front axle, as opposed to upper and lower control arms. Further, the shocks were located outside of the coils, all very reminiscent to the 2005+ Ford SuperDuty. Unfortunately, this type of design is notorious for causing axle dive and other related issues, especially when used for even the mildest of off road use.
For those that demand superior suspension performance for their street truck, or would like a proper suspension for venturing on the road less traveled, the professionals at Pure Performance have the kit for you. The first noticeable change when upgrading to this system is that of the control arms. As previously stated, Ram recently adopted a radius arm design for the front axle, which unfortunately, can cause axle dive and other and other axle related issues. By converting back to separate upper and lower control arms, the axle is better supported and will not be able to roll excessively, especially in off road situations.
Further, custom wound front coil springs and rear add a pack leaf springs not only deliver the level stance that you are after, but also provide a drastic increase in ride comfort. You will immediately notice a superior on and off road ride when paired with your shock of choice (not included). A front adjustable track bar allows you to recenter the axle after lifting, and also delivers robust strength, even under the harshest of conditions. And finally, extended sway bar end links ensure that your front axle is not bound up by overextending the stock links and deliver much improved on road characteristics in comparison to simply removing the factory sway bar.
- ManufacturerPure Performance
- Complete Bolt In System
- Smooth on Highway Ride
- Excellent Off-Road Performance
- Easily Fits Up to 38x13.5" Tall Tires or 40"x13.5" Tall Tires w/ Aftermarket Front Bumper
- (4) Fully Boxed Adjustable Telescoping 4 Link Arms made from 1/4" Thick Laser Cut Steel w/ Mounting Brackets made from 1/4" Thick Laser Cut Steel w/ 1-3/8" Shank Prodigy Joints
- (1) Track Bar Relocation Kit
- (1) Forged Drop Pitman Arm
- (1) Adjustable Front Track Bar made from 1.5" O.D. Solid Chromoly Steel w/ Anti- Wobble Joint at the Frame Connection and Custom 7/8 FK Heim at the Axle Connection
- (2) Adjustable, Serviceable, Rebuildable Front Pro Sway Bar Link Assemblies
- (2) Sport Tuned Triple Rate Front Coils
- (2) 2" Add A Pack Rear Springs
- (2) 2" Fabricated Lift Blocks
- (1) Rear Brake Line Relocation Bracket
- (4) U-bolt Assemblies
- (2) Extended Front Bump Stops
- Provides a Nice Level Stance.
- Suspension Tuned for 17"/18" Tires and Wheels with 40-45 Psi in the Front Tires and 30-40 Psi in the Rear Tires w/ No Payload.
- Recommend Getting Front Drive Shaft Lengthened 2.0"
- Welding of the Crush Sleeves in the Frame Highly Recommended
- Welding of the Track Bar Bracket Cross Brace is Required
- Requires 000 Grade Grease for Servicing of Joints
- This kit does not include the required shocks.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE