Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Unfortunately, most people equate a lift kit with a poor handling truck. And while this may be true for many of the popular name brand lift kits that utilize poorly engineered components, such is NOT the case with the Pure Performance X-Factor 6" System that will actually drastically IMPROVE the overall ride and handling of your Cummins.
For those that demand superior suspension performance for their street truck, or would like a proper suspension for venturing on the road less traveled, the professionals at Pure Performance have the kit for you. The first noticeable change when upgrading to this system is that of the control arms. Ram recently adopted a radius arm design for the front axle, which unfortunately, can cause axle dive and other axle related issues. By converting back to separate upper and lower control arms, the axle is better supported and will not be able to roll excessively, especially in off road situations.
Further, custom wound front and rear coil springs not only deliver the altitude that you are after, but also provide a drastic increase in ride comfort. You will immediately notice a superior on and off road ride when paired with your shock of choice (not included). Front and rear adjustable track bars allow you to recenter the axles after lifting, but also deliver robust strength, even under the harshest of conditions.
- ManufacturerPure Performance
- Complete Bolt In System
- Smooth on Highway Ride
- Excellent Off-Road Performance
- Sport Tuned Triple Rate Front and Rear Coils
- 4 Link Conversion w/ Telescoping Arms
- Front and Rear Pro Sway Bar Links
- Track Bar Drop Bracket and Drop Pitman Arm Steering Corrections
- Bomb Proof Adjustable Front Track Bar
- Double Adjustable Rear Track Bar
- Easily Fits Up to 38x13.5" Tall Tires or 40"x13.5" Tall Tires w/ Aftermarket Front Bumper
- Easily Upgradeable to Any Other System
- (4) Fully Boxed Adjustable Telescoping 4 Link Arms made from 1/4" Thick Laser Cut Steel w/ Mounting Brackets made from 1/4" Thick Laser Cut Steel w/ 1-3/8" Shank Prodigy Joints
- (1) Track Bar Relocation Kit
- (1) Forged Drop Pitman Arm
- 1) Adjustable Front Track Bar made from 1.5" O.D. Solid Chromoly Steel w/ Anti- Wobble Joint at the Frame Connection and Custom 7/8 FK Heim at the Axle Connection
- (2) Adjustable, Serviceable, Rebuildable Front and Rear Pro Sway Bar Link Assemblies
- (4) Sport Tuned Triple Rate Front and Rear Coils
- (1) Double Adjustable Rear Track Bar made from 1.5" Solid Alloy Steel
- (2) Extended Front Bump Stops
- (2) Extended Rear Bump Stops
- Suspension Tuned for 17"/18" Tires and Wheels with 40-45 Psi in the Front Tires and 30-40 Psi in the Rear Tires w/ No Payload.
- Recommend Getting Front Drive Shaft Lengthened 2.0"
- Welding of the Crush Sleeves in the Frame Highly Recommended
- Welding of the Track Bar Bracket Cross Brace is Required
- Requires 000 Grade Grease for Servicing of Joints
- This kit does not include shocks. You must replace the shocks with the addition of this lift kit.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE