Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Unfortunately, most people equate a lift kit with a poor handling truck. And while this may be true for many of the popular name brand lift kits that utilize poorly engineered components, such is NOT the case with the Pure Performance Adventure Series 6" System that will actually drastically IMPROVE the overall ride and handling of your Cummins.
For those that demand superior suspension performance for their street truck, or would like a proper suspension for venturing on the road less traveled, the professionals at Pure Performance have the kit for you. Custom wound front and rear coil springs not only deliver the altitude that you are after, but also provide a drastic increase in ride comfort. You will immediately notice a superior on and off road ride when paired with your shock of choice (not included). The Adventure Series system reuses the new factory radius arm design, but simply lowers them to create proper steering geometry.
A front and rear adjustable track bar not only allow you to recenter the axles after lifting, but also deliver robust strength, even under the harshest of conditions. And finally, front and rear adjustable sway bar end links ensure that your sway bars are not causing a loss of wheel travel.
- ManufacturerPure Performance
- MPNR2AS6004 | R2AS6004-RR
- Complete Bolt In System
- Smooth on Highway Ride
- Improved Off-Road Ability
- Easily Fits Up to 38x13.5" Tall Tires or 40"x13.5" Tall Tires w/ Aftermarket Front Bumper
- Easily Upgradeable to Any Other System
- (1) Radius Arm Drop Bracket Kit
- (1) Adjustable Front Track Bar
- (1) Forged Drop Pitman Arm
- (2) Adjustable, Serviceable, Rebuildable Front and Rear Pro Sway Bar Link Assemblies
- (4) Sport Tuned Triple Rate Front and Rear Coils
- (1) Double Adjustable Rear Track Bar made from 1.5" Solid Alloy Steel
- (2) Extended Front Bump Stops
- (2) Extended Rear Bump Stops
- Provides a Nice Level Stance. Approximate 6.0" up Front and 3.5" in the Rear
- Suspension Tuned for 17"/18" Tires and Wheels with 40-45 Psi in the Front Tires and 30-40 Psi in the Rear Tires w/ No Payload.
- Recommend Getting Front Drive Shaft Lengthened 2.0"
- Welding of the Crush Sleeves in the Frame Highly Recommended
- Welding of the Track Bar Bracket Cross Brace is Required
- Requires 000 Grade Grease for Servicing of Joints
- This kit does not include the required shocks.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE