Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Reid Racing's high-steer Ford SuperDuty steering knuckle is designed as a heavy-duty stock-replacement passenger-side knuckle that provides additional options for installing aftermarket steering linkage. The primary improvements over the OEM knuckle include a flat-top pad for a bolt-on steering arm, dual steering stops, and increased overall strength. The additional steering options allow this axle to be more easily installed into other vehicles while ensuring proper steering geometry.
- ManufacturerReid Racing, Inc.
- Uses OEM 2005-2012 SuperDuty ball joints, unit bearing, caliper, rotor, lockout hub, stub shaft, and U-joint. Ford changed the brakes on 2012.5 and later SuperDuties so newer trucks must convert to the earlier hardware in order to use the Reid Racing highsteer knuckle or source a caliper adapter bracket that allows fitment of the later brakes on the earlier knuckles.
- Flat-top pad measures 4.5 inches higher than the cast-in steering arm's top surface, and aftermarket steering arms of various heights can accommodate a wide range of suspension lifts.
- Easy bolt-on installation with no machining required.
- Antilock Brakes, Traction Control, Vacuum Hubs, and Electronic Stability Control systems are retained.
- Cast from high-strength ductile iron and beefed up with extra material and ribbing.
- No powdercoating matches the OEM driver-side knuckle.
- Cast-in steering arm is tapered from the top and bottom so the OEM steering linkage may be re-installed.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE