Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
These filters are for replacing either the Dry Disposable, or the Oiled, Washable filter on your S&B Cold Air Intake System. The Dry filters are to be replaced every 15,000 Miles. The Washable Filters only need to be replaced if your current one is damaged. These washable filters have a 1 million mile warranty and do not need regular replacement. See your kits original information to find the correct filter model number.
Important! Buy the right filter. Over the years, S&B has released multiple intakes for your truck. Follow the steps below to ensure you are getting the right filter for your particular intake.Step 1 Is this your filter?
- Shape is oval, with an open rubber filter top. Flange is centered and round.
- If this is your filter, go ahead and add it to your cart. If not, move onto Step 2
- If this is your filter, see below recommendations. Otherwise, go to Step 3
- If you have a 2006-2007 Duramax, then you actually need part number KF-1029, which isn't this filter.
- If you do not have a 2006-2007 Duramax, then you actually need part number KF-1008, which isn't this filter.
- It should also have a round rubber top, with an inverted filter. If this is your filter, then you need part number KF-1032.
- ManufacturerS&B Filters
- MPNKF-1035D | KF-1035
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
I have a 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L. The filter housing I currently have installed states that it is a CARB D-590-4. Does this filter work as a replacement filter in my current set up? Thank you?
The number you have provided is only the California Air Research Boards approval number, you will want to compare your filters model number the the pictures of the filters. As they have made multiple models over the years.