Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
So, if you've ever wanted the reliability of a mechanical locking hub that YOU select, choose SPYNTEC!
- This kit is available in three different variants, please choose your appropriate model year.
- In 2002, there was a mid-model year split in regards to the studs. The 1999-early 2002 feature a coarse thread stud, and the late 2002-2004 feature a fine thread stud, please verify which stud your truck has if you have a 2002.
- ManufacturerSpynTec Industries
- MPNSAST-F9904C | SAST-F0508 | SAST-F9904F
- Eliminates unit bearing hub assemblies prone to breaking
- Inexpensive to maintain
- Fully rebuildable
- Reduces drivetrain wear
- As always, Spyntec conversion kits fully seal the ABS sensor and tone ring from contaminants
- Increased fuel economy (typically 2-3 MPG's)
- Forged hubs with gear cut ABS tone ring
- Forged spindles with integral ABS sensor mount
- Includes all bearings, races, seals, and spindle nuts
- Premium locking hubs
- Wheel studs
- 35-spline stub shafts
- Installation directions
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Hello I have a 2006 f350 dually 4x4 . Will this work with the factor dually spacers ??
Yes they will. You might have to do some minor cleanup on the inside of the spacer as I believe it is just rough cast.
What other parts not included in this kit will be required for an installation? Thank you.?
The only item not included that we would recommend to be replaced upon installation, will be the axle shaft U-joints. - AW