Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
TITAN Fuel Tanks are constructed with heavy duty, cross-linked polyethylene and are approved for use in all 50 states. Each tank comes with everything needed to replace the factory tank. Now being 400 miles from the nearest gas station won't slow you down. Over 50 gallons of diesel fuel ensures the freedom to blah, blah, blah. "Just get the tank." You'll thank yourself somewhere in Nevada... or Arizona... or New Mexico... or Texas...or Arkansas...and with MANY of the Fords coming with a measly 26 gallon tank, having an additional 20 gallons on tap is a thing of beauty when you're in the middle of nowhere!
TITAN Fuel Tanks utilize common sense design features, which simplify installation. They reuse most of the stock components, including the existing sending unit. The tank itself is nearly indestructible, but light enough to be hefted by one or two people. While a vehicle hoist and transmission jack are ideal, hand tools will get the job done.IMPORTANT NOTES:
- This product has a required freight charge due to it being oversized for standard delivery methods. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Some 2008+ vehicles may need part number 029902 Titan Ford Fuel Line Extension Kit.
- All shipments outside the contiguous U.S. may require additional shipping charges than what is specified at checkout.
- ManufacturerTitan Fuel Tanks
- MPN7020208 | 7020211 | 7020299 | 7020308 | 7020311 | 7020399 | 7020508 | 7020599
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Heavy Duty Cross-Linked Polyethylene
- Corrosion Proof
- Works with Factory Fuel Gauges
- More Useable Tank Capacity
- Stock OEM Appearance
- Bio-Diesel Compatible
- No Loss of Cargo Space
- Adds Value to Your Truck
- Light Weight
- Easy to Install
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Total mileage with full tank available on dash readout showing same as factory tank. Can this be recalibrated??
Depending on what Year of truck, potentially. Most dealerships should have the capacity to adjust that. DppSands
Does this tank hang any lower than the stock fuel tank??
Tank hangs approximately only 1.5" below bottom of the stock fuel tank shield bracket (on vehicles so equipped). Tank is approximately 2.5” deeper than the stock OEM tank. -Sands