Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Sure, adding a beefy, heavy duty bumper on the front of your Chevy looks cool. But, besides that, you open up a world of possibilities. Precision angles and a unique low profile design maximize approach angles and optimize off road performance. Plus, the Ascent line are winch ready to ensure you've got a back up plan when things get nasty. And finally, you'll have provisions for mounting auxiliary lighting to destroy the night, something your stock fog lights simply can't do.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Angled design sits high, to maintain maximum ground clearance and approach angles
- Winch ready - accepts most WARN mid-frame (footdown) winches up to 12,000 pounds: ZEON and ZEON Platinum, 9.5cti, 9.5 xp, XD9000i, XD9000, M8000, and VR winches.
- Bumper features integrated dual light ports to mount auxiliary flood or spot sights (lights sold separately)
- Welded recovery points, ready for D-shackles (sold separately)
- Durable black textured powder coat over 11-gauge steel withstands rigorous salt spray testing
- Bumper accommodates oversize tires
- Easy to install - Pre-drilled bolt holes and cutouts make it easy to mount a WARN winch, even after bumper install
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE