Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
You've heard it a million times, but yes, the factory EGR cooler is the most notoriously failed part on a 6.0L. Fortunately, there are significantly more robust units on the market that are proven to NOT fail. This particular heavy duty unit from XDP is a prime example of one designed to deliver you an eternity of trouble free service.
While the EGR is a common failure item on the Ford 6.0L Powerstroke, replacing it with factory components leads to the same problems, over and over. The XDP EGR Cooler Upgrade features re-designed internal passages that increase flow over the factory stuffed fin design that is prone to clogging and failure.
- Larger Diameter Cooling Passages
- Retains Full Functionality Of EGR System
- Bolt-On Replacement For Factory EGR Cooler
- Includes Gaskets and all necessary hardware for installation
- This improved Square-style EGR cooler fits all 2004 6.0L Fords made AFTER 9/22/03
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE