Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Flow and Performance: Constructed of 3" mandrel bent, powder-coated aluminum tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's. Installs on the Hot Side to transfer heated air smoothly to the intercooler to accelerate heat transfer for better performance.
Perfect Fit: Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes high quality stainless steel spring loaded t-bolt clamps and heavy-duty 5-Ply couplings for strength. This intercooler tube kit comes with a billet aluminum factory style quick-connect adapter that interfaces with the factory turbo to ensure a perfect seal.
aFe Badging: A unique aluminum laser-cut aFe power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
- Dimensions18 4 13
- Outflows stock I/C tube
- Constructed from 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for increased flow and reduces turbulence
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance
- Hot side tube fitment
- Includes premium stainless steel spring loaded t-bolt clamps and silicone couplings for long life, perfect fit, and strength
- Works with the factory intercooler
- One 1/8" NPT port is provided for connecting a pressure sensor or water methanol injection
- Includes a factory style turbo quick connection made from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Uses all factory mounting locations and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
wit the afe intercooler tube (hot side) do you need to tune the truck? or is a o.e.m. replacement. i got a new 2017 f350 dually for towing a fifth wheel and this is my first diesel truck. i got the h&s o.e.m. replacement for the cold side & a afe montome cold air intake. i think this afe intercooler tube would be a better improvement. thank you for your time, craig hunter?
No you would not have to tune the truck with a hot side pipe. The Cold side is the one that can cause potential issues though. That is the one that I would change first if you haven't already with one that states OEM replacement.. DppSands
Dies this require the use of aftermarket tunes??
No it does not require any aftermarket tuning. DppSands