Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
These 2.5" diameter shocks feature all the same race winning engineering components that have 20+ years of testing into a specifically designed kit that will bolt directly into your daily driven vehicle. This kit offers better off road damping curves without sacrificing any on road comfort or handling. These front shocks are 100% designed and built in the USA that feature bright zinc plated steel cylinder bodies and CNC machined aluminum components. This package is designed as a direct fit application and requires no modifications to the vehicle.
- Dimensions33 4 12
- CNC machined components are made to the strictest tolerances
- 7/8" Polished Nitro Steel shafts for strength and durability
- Teflon lined steel spherical bearings
- Multi-Seal carrier to ensure zero leakage
- Remote Reservoir with mounting brackets
- Specifically formulated 7wt, fully synthetic shock oil
- Completely adjustable and rebuildable using simple tools
- Direct Fit Installation, Requires No Modifications
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
So do these lift the front 2.5""??
No, these are a 2.5"" diameter shock, not lift.
Will these support a lift kit? If I buy a set of let's say 3"" lift front and back can i use them or do I need to use the shocks that follows with the kit, with the piston/rod travel etc in mind?! And do you ship all available parts on the web page to Norway, europe??
These are designed to be used on stock height to leveled trucks. If you have anything larger than a basic torsion key leveling kit, these will not work for you. Yes we ship to Norway!