Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The AFE Scorcher Module for your 3.0L Ram 1500 EcoDiesel gives you an unreal amount of power and performance in just about 5 minutes. That's right, no cutting parts to fit, no splicing of wires, nothing invasive--AFE designed the module to be a simple plug and play unit that delivers! Enjoy improved throttle response, reduced turbo lag, and of course more horse power. The Scorcher HD Module allows you to choose between four different power settings on the fly via its in-cab switch.
A simple 30 minute install will give you a huge increase in power. The aFe POWER SCORCHER HD Module includes a high quality case and wire harness with factory style connectors for an easy plug play installation. An LED light switch provides In-Cabin On-The-Fly power adjustments. The 4-Power settings are adjustable with one button and the LED light represent the settings: Stock (Green), Sport (Yellow), Sport+ (Orange) and Race (Red) . This performance module increases turbo boost and fuel pressure. It improves vehicle performance and throttle response. In testing, this module resulted in significant +30 horsepower and up to +45 lbs. x ft. of torque verified by AFE's in house dyno.
Direct Plug and Play Power: This quick and easy plug play SCORCHER HD module adds significant power by altering pressure sensor signals to increase turbo boost and fuel pressure to improve vehicle efficiency, power and throttle response.
In-Cabin On-the-Fly Power Adjustments: SCORCHER HD modules features In-Cabin On-the-Fly power adjustment to accommodate any situation. This adjustment is controlled by via LED light switch with a button that can be easily mounted in any location in the cabin.
High Quality Case and Wire Harness: aFe SCORCHER HD modules uses high quality aluminum extrusion black powder-coated enclosure casing and factory style connectors which requires no modification to your factory harness. These factory style connectors, plugs directly into the stock wiring harness connectors and sensors.
High Precision and Quality: SCORCHER HD modules are 100% tested for proper protection. These modules work amazingly on stock vehicles and are optimized for maximum performance with use of aFe POWER performance products.
- Dimensions6 4 5
- This product will not allow for the removal or disablement of factory emissions equipment, such as EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) or DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
- Product is not returnable if the packaging has been opened and/or product has been installed.
- Quick and easy plug and play installation without any modifications
- Around 30 minute installation
- Dyno tested and produced significant power increases of +30 HP / +45 lbs. x ft. torque
- Increase turbo boost and fuel pressure to improve vehicle performance, efficiency and throttle response
- In-Cabin On-the-Fly Power Adjustments via LED light switch
- 4-power position settings: Stock (Green), Sport (Yellow), Sport+ (Orange) and Race (Red)
- Leaves no trace on ECU (No Footprint)
- High quality case and wire harness w/ OEM style connectors
- High reliability, 100% of units tested
- Compatible with other aFe POWER performance products
- Stock (Green)
- Sport (Yellow)
- Sport+ (Orange)
- Race (Red)
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
will module effect my factory warranty? (AFE module)?
This is non traceable, and would not effect warranty if unplugged.
Do I have to def delete first??
No, this is a emissions compliant tuner.
Would this accommodate an EGR delete, or is other equipment needed to prevent CEL after EGR removal??
No, this is a emissions compliant tuner.
Can I run this programmer with a pedal commander? I have one on my vehicle.?
Yes, these can be used in conjunction with one another.
What is the increased torque for towing?
This will add about 45 lb ft. of torque.-TL
Do you need an airflow improvement system in conjunction with this??
You do not need one, but it wouldn't hurt. Anytime you can get more air into the engine it is going to be an improvement. DppSands
Will this tuner help offset the negative effects of the recent FCA settlement recall/update offered to ecodiesel owners if I have the update??
This could get you a little extra power but that is all it does. It would also more then likely void the extended warranty that is part of the settlement. DppSands