Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
A simple 30 minute install will give you a huge increase in power. The aFe POWER SCORCHER HD Module includes a high quality case wire harness with factory style connectors for an easy plug play installation. A LED light switch provides In-Cabin On-The-Fly power adjustments. The 4-Power settings are adjustable with one button and the LED light represent the settings: Stock (Green), Sport (Yellow), Sport+ (Orange) and Race (Red) . This performance module increase turbo boost and fuel pressure. It improves vehicle performance and throttle response. In testing, this module resulted in significant +50 horsepower and up to +85 lbs. x ft. of torque.
Direct Plug Play Power:
This quick and easy plug play SCORCHER HD module adds significant power by altering pressure sensor signals to increase turbo boost and fuel pressure to improve vehicle efficiency, power and throttle response.
In-Cabin On-the-Fly Power Adjustments:
SCORCHER HD modules features In-Cabin On-the-Fly power adjustment to accommodate any situation. This adjustment is controlled by via LED light switch with a button that can be easily mounted in any location in the cabin.
High Quality Case Wire Harness:
aFe SCORCHER HD modules uses high quality aluminum extrusion black powder-coated enclosure casing and factory style connectors which requires no modification to your factory harness. These factory style connectors, plugs directly into the stock wiring harness connectors and sensors.
High Precision and Quality:
SCORCHER HD modules are 100% tested for proper protection. These modules work amazingly on stock vehicles and are optimized for maximum performance with use of aFe POWER performance products.
- Dimensions8 4 8
- This product will not allow for the removal or disablement of factory emissions equipment, such as EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) or DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
- Product is not returnable if the packaging has been opened and/or product has been installed.
- Quick and easy plug play installation without any modifications
- Around 30 minute installation
- Dyno tested and produced significant power increases of +50 HP / +96 lbs. x ft. torque
- Increase turbo boost and fuel pressure to improve vehicle performance, efficiency and throttle response
- In-Cabin On-the-Fly Power Adjustments via LED light switch
- 4-power position settings: Stock (Green), Sport (Yellow), Sport+ (Orange) and Race (Red)
- Leaves no trace on ECU (No Footprint)
- High quality case wire harness w/ factory style connectors
- High reliability, 100% of units tested
- Compatible with other aFe POWER performance products
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Hello, I've had experience with several programmers installed on my Ford trucks, (2009 5.4 v3) this Hypertech unit actually increased my MPG by three (3). Amazing! can you tell me if your programmer will increase mpg's on the 2017 6.7 Powerstroke. Currently I can get an avg. of 21 around town with a 3.55 locker. I have a 2017 F250 6.7 PS, hauling a 11k 5th wheel. Mark North Carolina?
That Scorcher will add a little extra power but it is not going to do much if anything for mileage. If you are getting 21 right not there is not much you're going to be able to do to get more then that.
What programmer do you have for 2017 f550?
Nothing yet for the F-550's yet.
Does this work for 2017 Ford f450 diesel 6.7?
No, only for pickup applications. 250's and 350's.
Any updates as to if this module will work on a 2018 F250??
It is confirmed to work on 18 models as well yes.
Does it work with stock exhaust, dpf and all the extra stuff on my truck? And will it regen or use significantly more def??
Yes only works with stock exhaust. The only reason that we see it regen more or use more DEF is if it is driven harder.
I know there is a different model # for the 2011-2016 6.7 powerstoke years, but will this particular one still work on those years? The plugs and clips appear to be identical.?
No it would not work on that application. Shoot us a call for other options.-Sands